A Phase 3 Randomized, Multicenter, Multinational, Double-blinded Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Repeated Biweekly Infusions of NeoGAA (GZ402666) and Alglucosidase Alfa in Treatment-naive Patients With Late-onset Pompe Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402666 (Primary) ; Alglucosidase alfa
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMET
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Dec 2020 to 27 May 2021.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Dec 2020 to 27 May 2021.
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 22 Dec 2020.