A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled, first in human study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics of oral KLH-2109 and the effect of food in Caucasian and Japanese healthy female post- and pre-menopausal subjects after single and multiple ascending oral doses
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KLH 2109 (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Kissei Pharmaceutical
- 07 Jun 2017 Results published in an ObsEva SA media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to an ObsEva SA media release, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2016 New trial record