A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled 16-Week Study Followed by Long-Term Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in TNFi-Experienced Patients With Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COAST-W
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.