A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active and Placebo-Controlled 16-Week Study Followed by Long-Term Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in bDMARD-Naive Patients With Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COAST-V
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 13 Feb 2018 According to an Eli Lilly media release, the company plans to submit detailed data from this trial for disclosure at scientific meetings and in peer-reviewed journals later this year.
- 13 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Proportion of Participants Achieving an Assessment of Spondyloarthritis International Society 40 (ASAS40) Response) has been met, according to top-line results published in an Eli Lilly media release.
- 13 Feb 2018 Top-Line results published in an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History