A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicentre Clinical Trial of Inhaled Molgramostim in Autoimmune Pulmonary AlveoLAr Proteinosis Patients "IMPALA"
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPALA
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals; Serendex Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2018 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment was at 96 patients at the end of Q1 and complete enrollment is expected in Q3 2018.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.