A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicentre Clinical Trial of Inhaled Molgramostim in Autoimmune Pulmonary AlveoLAr Proteinosis Patients "IMPALA"
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Molgramostim (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPALA
- Sponsors Savara Pharmaceuticals; Serendex Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Savara Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has reached the original target of 90 patients almost two months ahead of schedule and is now expecting to complete the revised enrollment target by the end of third quarter of 2018 and anticipate that top line results will be available by the end of second quarter of 2019.