A Multiple-center, Multiple-dose, Randomized, Active Comparator−Controlled, Double-masked, Parallel Group, 36-week Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of RO6867461 Administered Intravitreally in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7716 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOULEVARD
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Roche media release, the company is committed to presenting data from all Phase II studies (BOULEVARD, AVENUE and STAIRWAY) at upcoming medical meetings and plans to discuss the phase III programme with health authorities following data assessment.
- 12 Feb 2018 According to a Roche media release, additional data analyses of this trial are ongoing and will be presented at future medical meetings.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History