Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine (SB257049) Given at 6, 7.5 and 9 Months of Age in Co-administration With Measles, Rubella and Yellow Fever Vaccines Followed by a Booster of the Malaria Vaccine.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; Measles and rubella virus vaccine; Retinol; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 25 Sep 2020 to 18 Dec 2020.
- 11 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 699.