Phase II clinical trial with tri-weekly metronomic oral vinorelbine and cisplatin as induction treatment for and subsequent concomitant with radiotherapy (RT) in patients with non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) locally advanced unresectable.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NORA
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2016 New trial record