A Phase 3 Open-label Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered Ustekinumab in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis in Pediatric Subjects Greater Than or Equal to 6 to Less Than 12 Years of Age
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CADMUS Jr
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 18 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 14 Sep 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Oct 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.