Efficacy and Safety of Lanreotide ATG 120 mg in Combination With Temozolomide in Subjects With Progressive Well Differentiated Thoracic Neuroendocrine Tumors. A Phase II, Multicentre, Single Arm, Open-label Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Lung cancer; Malignant thymoma; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLANT
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated