A Phase IB Trial With MK-8628, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Bromodomain and Extra-Terminal (BET) Proteins, in Subjects With Selected Hematologic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birabresib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 31 May 2018.
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 31 May 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2018 to 29 Dec 2017.