The Effect of Atazanavir/Cobicistat on the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel (Microgynon 30) in Healthy Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/cobicistat (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Mar 2018 Results presented at the 25th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 29 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.