A Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) as Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Systemically Treated Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (KEYNOTE-224)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-224
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 25 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Aug 2017 to 13 Feb 2018.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (data cutoff date: 24 Aug 2017) assessing the efficacy and safety of pembrolizumab in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 19 Jan 2018 According to a Merck & Co media release, data from the study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology Gastrointestinal (ASCO GI) Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History