A Phase III Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) vs. Best Supportive Care as Second-Line Therapy in Subjects With Previously Systemically Treated Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (KEYNOTE-240)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-240
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology