A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability of Entospletinib, a Selective SYK Inhibitor, in Combination With Systemic Corticosteroids as First-Line Therapy in Subjects With Chronic Graft Versus Host Disease (cGVHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Corticosteroids
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 28 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2018 The trial has been discontinued in spain.
- 25 Jan 2018 This study has been discontinued in France as per European Clinical Trials Database.