Study of immune deficiency patients treated with subcutaneous immunoglobulin (IgPro20, Hizentra) on weekly and biweekly schedules
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 05 Mar 2018 Results (n=17) assessing PK data of SCIG infusions every 2 weeks (biweekly), were presented at the 2018 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 23 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jan 2018 to 2 Feb 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History