A Randomized, Controlled Multi-centre Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Multiple Doses of a Topically Applied Combination Containing Diclofenac 2% + Capsaicin 0.075% (2 g Formulation Per Application; 2-times Daily for 5 Days) Compared to Placebo, as Well as to Diclofenac 2% and Capsaicin 0.075% in Patients With Acute Back or Neck Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin/diclofenac (Primary) ; Capsaicin; Diclofenac
- Indications Acute pain; Back pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (2017-07-21), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 750.