A Phase 1 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and tolerability of Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron in young people aged 16 to 18 years with stable Crohn's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors 4D Pharma PLC
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated