A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing ABT-494 to Placebo on Stable Conventional Synthetic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (csDMARDs) in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis With Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Biologic DMARDs (bDMARDs)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-BEYOND
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to an Abbvie media release, results from this trial will be presented at a future medical meeting and published in a peer-reviewed publication.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results presented in an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History