A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing Upadacitinib (ABT-494)Monotherapy to Methotrexate (MTX) in Subjects with Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis with Inadequate Response to MTX
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-MONOTHERAPY
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 02 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020.
- 20 Dec 2017 According to an AbbVie media release, Josef S. Smolen is an investigator in the study. Further results of this trial will be presented at a future medical meeting and published in a peer-reviewed publication.
- 20 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Low Disease Activity (LDA) based on Disease Activity Score (DAS) 28 (CRP)), as reported in an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History