A Phase II Randomized Study to Determine the Tolerance and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab or Cetuximab Combined With Radiation Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PembroRad
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 26 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 26 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.