A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ANB020 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ANB 020 (Primary) ; ANB 020 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Atopic dermatitis; Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors AnaptysBio
- 06 Mar 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2017 According to an AnaptysBio media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Annual Meeting and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) 2017 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History