A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of AEB1102 (Co-ArgI-PEG) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome Refractory to Hypomethylating Agents
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegzilarginase (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aeglea Biotherapeutics
- 22 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to an Aeglea Biotherapeutics media release, this trial is enrolling patients in cohort 3.