Add-on fenfluramine in Lennox Gastaut epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenfluramine (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=13) assessing the efficacy and tolerability of low-dose Fenfluramine (ZX008) in patients with Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome, presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to a Zogenix media release, data will be presented at the 71st American Epilepsy Society (AES) Annual Meeting and will also be presented in a Zogenix-hosted Scientific Exhibit Room Dec 2017.
- 05 Dec 2016 According to a Zogenix media release, interim analysis data from this study were presented at the 70th Annual American Epilepsy Society (AES) meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History