A Phase I Dose Finding Study Evaluating Safety and Feasibility of BPX-701 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Myeloid Neoplasms
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BPX 701 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 48.
- 13 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.