A Feasibility and Safety Study of PSCA-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor Engineered T Cells (BPX-601) in Subjects With Non-Resectable Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BPX 601 (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, initial results from this trial are expected before the end of 2018. The company is currently implementing an amendment to expand the study to gastric and prostate cancer patients.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, company is expanding this trial to other PSCA-expressing cancers later this year.
- 13 Mar 2018 According to an Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, company expects findings from the initial cohorts of pancreatic cancer patients at an upcoming medical meeting.