A Phase 1b/2 Dose-Escalation and Cohort-Expansion Study of the Noncovalent, Reversible Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, SNS-062, in Patients With B-Lymphoid Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vecabrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Mar 2018 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to reach a recommended phase 2 dose in the fall of 2018.
- 05 Dec 2017 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, company will provide an update of the clinical trial at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in 2017.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to present interim data from the study at a peer-reviewed medical conference in mid-2018.