A phase I single dose study for the intravenous (IV) formulation of TPOXX (tecovirimat) for the treatment of orthopoxvirus disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tecovirimat (Primary)
- Indications Orthopoxvirus infections; Smallpox
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Apr 2017 According to a SIGA Technologies media release, the company has completed enrollment and dosing in the final cohort of this trial.
- 20 Apr 2017 Results published in a SIGA Technologies media release.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a SIGA Technologies media release.