A Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Two Period Crossover Study to Characterise the Exhaled Nitric Oxide Time Profile as a Biomarker of Airway Inflammation in Adult Asthma Patients Following Repeat Administration of Inhaled Fluticasone Furoate (FF)/ Vilanterol (VI) 100/25 mcg.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.