A Phase 2, Single-Arm, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of PBI-4050 and of its Effects on the Inflammatory, Fibrosis,Diabetes and Obesity Biomarkers in Subjects with Alström Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PBI 4050 (Primary)
- Indications Alstrom's Syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ProMetic Biosciences
- 12 Apr 2018 Results published in a ProMetic Life Sciences media release Media Release.
- 12 Apr 2018 According to a ProMetic Life Sciences media release, new data were presented at The International Liver Congres 2018, the annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 11 Apr 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History