Prospective phase IIb study of AADC gene therapy in patients with aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase (AADC) deficiency
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AAV-hAADC (Primary)
- Indications Inborn error amino acid metabolic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Oct 2017 According to an Agilis Biotherapeutics media release, The Company may extend the Phase IIb study to permit the treatment of additional patients in need of therapeutic intervention while it undertakes activities in support of the approval of AGIL-AADC in multiple countries around the world.
- 03 Oct 2017 According to an Agilis Biotherapeutics media release, dosing of the last of six planned patients has been completed.
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Agilis Biotherapeutics media release.