A Phase Ia, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Biological Effects of SYNT001 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SYNT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Autoimmune disorders; Pemphigus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Syntimmune
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed as the tIgG stopping rule was reached, according to results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results presented in an Syntimmune media release.