A Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Single Escalating and Repeat, Inhaled Doses of PC945 in Healthy Subjects Combined With a Randomised, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose of Inhaled PC945 in Subjects With Mild Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PC 945 (Primary)
- Indications Aspergillosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pulmocide
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 26 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to a Pulmocide media release, company announced the successful dosing PC945 in this study.