A Multi-center, OPen, InvEstigator Initiated Phase IV Clinical TRial to Evaluate the Efficacy and SaFety of Ingenol Mebutate Gel 0.015% on Face and Scalp & 0.05% on Trunk and Extremities in KorEan Patient With ACtinic KeraTosis (PERFECT)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERFECT
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing efficacy and safety of ingenol mebutate gel 0.015% on face and scalp & 0.05% on trunk and extremities in Korean patient with actinic keratosis, were published in the British Journal of Dermatology.
- 11 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2016 New trial record