A Randomized, Rater-blinded Trial Comparing Efficacy and Tolerability and Changes in Neurocognition and Apathy of a Switch to Levomilnacipran Extended Release (ER) Versus Adjunctive Quetiapine for Patients Who Have Shown Inadequate Relief With Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) in Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levomilnacipran (Primary) ; Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 09 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.