A Phase 2b/3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing Upadacitinib (ABT-494) to Placebo in Japanese Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are on a Stable Dose of Conventional Synthetic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (csDMARDs) and Have an Inadequate Response to csDMARDs
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-SUNRISE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 19 Jul 2020.