A phase IIb open label, randomized clinical trial evaluating efficacy and safety of Myrcludex B in combination with tenofovir in patients with chronic hepatitis B and D co-infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Myrcludex-B (Primary) ; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Mar 2018 According to a MYR Pharma media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming International Liver Congress organized by the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) 2018.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to MYR Pharma media release, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Mar 2018 According to MYR Pharma media release, positive results of the active therapy phase of this study were already presented at the AASLD meeting in Washington