A Phase 2 Open-Label Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of KRN23 in Patients With Tumor-Induced Osteomalacia or Epidermal Nevus Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Burosumab (Primary)
- Indications Nevus; Osteomalacia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to a Kyowa Hakko Kirin media release, data from this trial will be presented at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.