Pilot Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Combination With Vigil in Advanced Women's Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Nov 2019.