An Open-label Phase Ib/II, Multi-center Study of 4SC-202 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage III/Metastatic Stage IV Cutaneous Melanoma Primary Refractory/Non-responding to Prior Anti-PD-1 Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs 4SC 202 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SENSITIZE
- Sponsors 4SC
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a 4SC media release, this study is expected to complete in H1 2019.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a 4SC media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial. Prof. Dirk Schadendorf is the principal investigator of this trial. Top-line results from this trial are expected in H2 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a 4SC media release, After opening the first clinical center in Q3 2017, company is anticipating to enroll the first patient in Q4 2017.