An Open-label Phase Ib/II, Multi-center Study of 4SC-202 in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage III/Metastatic Stage IV Cutaneous Melanoma Primary Refractory/Non-responding to Prior Anti-PD-1 Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Domatinostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SENSITIZE
- Sponsors 4SC
- 31 Jul 2018 According to a 4SC media release, first patient in the second dose cohort has been enrolled.
- 03 Jul 2018 According to a 4SC media release, the Safety Review Committee evaluated the safety data from the first dose cohort and recommended continuation with the second dose cohort. Data from the first two of three cohorts expected in H2 2018 and topline results of the complete study are expected in H1 2019. Full data analysis of the first patient cohort will be published at an upcoming conference.
- 21 Mar 2018 According to a 4SC media release, this study is expected to complete in H1 2019.