A Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of IdeS (IgG Endopeptidase) to Desensitize Transplant Patients With a Positive Crossmatch Test
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imlifidase (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Highdes
- Sponsors Hansa Medical AB
- 14 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint of IdeS ability to create a negative crossmatch test has been met, according to a Hansa Medical AB media release.
- 14 Feb 2018 According to a Hansa Medical AB media release, results will be presented at the 138th Annual Meeting of the American Surgical Association (ASA) and final results, including six months follow up data from all 18 patients are expected mid/Q3 2018.
- 04 Jan 2018 According to a Hansa Medical media release, final results are expected during the third quarter of 2018.