A Multicenter, International, Open-label, Safety Study of ND0612, a Solution of Levodopa/Carbidopa Delivered Via a Pump System as a Continuous Subcutaneous Infusion in Subjects With Advanced Parkinson's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BeyoND
- Sponsors NeuroDerm
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 180.
- 12 Oct 2017 This study has been completed in spain.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.