A Phase 2 Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety of Aceneuramic Acid Extended Release (Ace-ER) Tablets in GNE Myopathy (GNEM) (Also Known as Hereditary Inclusion Body Myopathy (HIBM)) Patients With Severe Ambulatory Impairment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aceneuramic acid (Primary)
- Indications Nonaka distal myopathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical
- 28 Jan 2018 The study has been discontinued in Bulgaria.
- 14 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated