An Open Label Long-Term Safety Study of Tenapanor for the Treatment of Constipation-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tenapanor (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms T3MPO-3
- Sponsors Ardelyx
- 03 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to an Ardelyx media release.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Ardelyx media release, the company expects to file a New Drug Application (NDA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the second half of 2018 seeking marketing authorization for tenapanor in IBS-C.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Ardelyx media release, the company is on track to conclude this trial by the end of 2017.