An Observer-blind Safety and Reactogenicity Study to Assess GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Investigational Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Vaccine (GSK3003891A) in Healthy Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3003891A (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RSV-F024
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 01 Feb 2018 Results (n=424) of pool data from two trials (NCT02360475 and NCT02753413) assessing the reactogenicity and immunogenicity of three different RSV-PreF formulations in non-pregnant women of childbearing age, were published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.