Addition of Sorafenib to G-CSF, Cladribine, Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone (G-CLAM) in Adults With Newly-Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Independent of FLT3-ITD Status: A Phase 1/2 Study
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cladribine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Mitoxantrone (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 71 to 77.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 77 to 71.
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.