A Phase II Evaluation of Copanlisib (BAY 80-6946), a Selective Inhibitor of PI3KCA, in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma Harboring PIK3CA Hotspot Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2016 New trial record