Methylnaltrexone as a Method to imprOVE Platelet Inhibition of Ticagrelor in Morphine-treated Patients With ST-segMENT Elevation Myocardial Infarction: a Prospective, Single Blinded Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Methylnaltrexone bromide (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MOVEMENT
- 15 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Apr 2016 New trial record